Middle East Road Safety & ITS Summit - Feb 18, 2014
Road Safety has been a concern globally and Middle East region is taking several initiatives to combat increasing road causalities. In the MENA region, accidents kill 17 to 22 people per 100,000 of population every year, compared with an OECD average of 6.2 per 100,000. - Feb 18, 2014
Held under the Patronage of Ministry of Transport & Communications Muscat, Sultanate of Oman and supported by ITS Arab, Fleming Gulf has launched the Middle East Road Safety & ITS Summit. The summit will be held on 12 - 13 May 2014 at Muscat, Oman.
The Middle East Road Safety & ITS Summit will create a platform for the authorities, government organizations and the stakeholders in road safety programs and ITS implementations to learn from the best practices to synchronize their thoughts and coordinate their efforts in order to strategically adapt to the current trends in Road Safety & ITS.
- Individual presentations - These will be presentations by Authorities on their strategic plans, case studies, project update, challenges & opportunities, plan for next 5 years
- Industrial/ Ministerial /Authorities roundtable discussion on Road Safety & ITS Oman
- GCC Level Participation - roundtable discussion on Road Safety & ITS across GCC
- Interactive panel discussions - Key stakeholders
- Networking Sessions - Meet, network and exchange information and contacts with your industry peers
- Q & A sessions - Q&A session after every presentation and open discussion after every roundtable and panel discussion
Feb 18, 2014